Friday, November 10, 2006

Welcome

Hi there, and welcome to emoney101.blogspot.com!

About this blog
First of all, the name of this blog might be a bit misleading (However, as this blog progresses, I learn more, and gain more experience that might change). I am no expert when it comes to making money online. I've set up this blog in order to play, research and experiment a little with various online money making opportunities, payment systems online banking, and related topics. I want try out first hand what works, what could work and what doesn't work. I'll use this blog to report on lessons learned, tips & tricks, and offer some friendly advice.

Making money online - the reality?
There's no shortage of blogs and other sites offering "experts" advice on how to make money online, quit your day job and work from home. Now, I assume some really are experts, but more than likely many (most?) are just a waste of time (and money). In any case these sites tend to be so loaded with marketing hype and "mumbo jumbo" that I, personally struggle to get trough even a single paragraph. Also, they usually charge you for sharing their "secrets". And they tend to make it out to be awefully easy to make a s**t load of money. Hmm, makes me very weary indeed.

Important
This blog is mostly aimed at the beginners out there. I hope to provide you with useful information, in order to help you to sign up for good programs and services that actually pays, and stay away from scams. I'll clearly mark serious and legit programs and services as "recommended". The less serious progams and services (scams, questionable TOS, etc.), and programs and services I'm testing/reviewing will also be marked as "not recommended" and "under testing" respectively. And I'll offer some tips on how to sign for those in order to minimize your risk and exposure.

How to help
I do need you (at least some of you) to sign up for the programs and services discussed (through the links provided on this site) in order for me to verify that they work. You should sign up for the programs and services you find interesting, and you think you'll actually use. I'd be delighted to hear about your experiences with the progams and services discussed. I also welcome any feedback concerning this site, please leave a comment!

No comments: